Hot Alarm Clock has an advanced system for keeping contacts and birthdays. It can remind you about forthcoming events. If you use its birthday list, you will never miss a birthday.
You can also use that list for other important events, such as weddings, graduations, etc.
- Person's name or event description.
- Birthday or event date.
- Additional information.
- You can find the event in the list more quickly by using an icon.
- A group the event belongs to. You can select an existing group or enter a new group name. This field is handy for grouping events in the grid.
- You can choose a color to be used for highlighting a row in the grid.
- A message will be displayed, and the selected music will be played. For each reminder, you can define its time and three preliminary reminders to be triggered at the specified times: Remind two weeks before, Remind a week before, or Remind one day before.
- You can permanently enable or disable a reminder.
- Set as default
- If you click this button, the parameters specified in the Reminder group will be used each time you add a new birthday.