Stopwatches are used for counting time and can be handy for physical exercises, sporting events, cooking, and so on.
While a stopwatch counts time, you can also register laps (intermediate times). For example, if you are using a stopwatch at a race, you can register the time when each runner finishes. You can change the text in the Lap column for easy identification of runners.
You can set a name for the current lap, start lap with the same name and delete any selected lap.
You can set up additional stopwatch parameters via the Options tab:
- Stopwatch description.
- Layout and Font
- Specify the format for displaying digits, and select the font for the stopwatch window. For more details, see the Floating Windows section.
- Hours, Minutes, and Seconds
- Here you can change the stopwatch's current value or set its initial value.
- Turn on metronome (ticking every second)
- This option activates the built-in metronome when the window is visible.
- You can change the sound of the metronome by changing the Metronome.wav file.
- You can set the system-wide hotkeys for some actions: Start/Stop, Add Lap, Reset. These hotkeys will work in all applications.
Click Report button to open report window with diagrams: