Hot Alarm Clock comes equipped with alarm clock, stopwatch, countdown timer, a system of birthday reminders and everything else you can imagine to schedule the time. It offers multiple clocks to display the time in different time zones.
- Advanced alarm settings
- You can set a one-time or recurring alarm, or use an arbitrary set of dates and times. Its rich settings will surely let you set an alarm that matches your needs.
- Advanced timer settings
- Hot Alarm Clock lets you set any time interval for countdown, including months or years. You can also create chains of timers like this: Exercise 1, Rest, Exercise 2, etc. And the built-in metronome will notify you about the oncoming end of countdown.
- Advanced stopwatch settings
- Hot Alarm Clock lets you use several stopwatches. You can customize the time display format and define the accuracy of counting the fractions of a second. You can set a stopwatch's appearance and edit the names of Laps.
- Setting additional actions
- You can define various actions to be done when an alarm goes off. For example, you can set a late-night alarm that will play soothing music, and then will put your computer to sleep after the expiration of a certain timeout.
- A common alarm clock usually can play only a simple tune. Hot Alarm Clock supports all popular audio formats (mp3, wav, ogg, flac, etc.) and has a built-in playlist editor. Moreover, it can play online radios or read aloud a predefined text (for example, a reminder to take a medicine). You can also set a gradual increase of the volume.
- Floating windows
- These are special windows for displaying timers, clocks, or stopwatches. You can display a round or digital timer. Many settings are available: title, layout, appearance theme, font, transparency, size, etc. You can maximize any timer in one click, so that it occupies the whole screen.