Parametry wiersza polecenia
Hot Alarm Clock (HotAlarmClock.exe) accepts optional command line parameters.
- Opens window with new alarm.
- Opens window with new timer.
- Launches the program in portable mode. You can put Hot Alarm Clock on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, all your data will always be with you, the settings will be stored in file Data.ini.
- Closes a previously launched instance of the application.
- Instructs the application to create the Log.txt file in the application folder (in the Data subfolder). The log file contains details about the application's activity, which can be a helpful debugging aid.