Hot Alarm Clock product is distributed on a Try Before You Buy basis. You can download and evaluate our software absolutely free. The trial version is fully functional but will work for 30 days only.
You can download the Installation Package in an executable EXE (a security warning may appear) or in the ZIP archive format.
|Hot Alarm Clock 5.0.2 (build August 19, 2015)|
|Self-extracting EXE||12.1 MB||Download|
|ZIP archive||12.1 MB||Download|
Simply run the downloaded file and follow the instructions of the installation wizard. You will be able to run Hot Alarm Clock using the Programs menu (Start button) or by clicking the program icon on your desktop.
Trial version becomes registered when you enter registration key and activate the program.
How to install
- Start the setup wizard (HotAlarmClockSetup.exe).
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next:
- Select the installation folder (by default it is set to C:\Program Files\HotAlarmClock), and Start menu shortcuts placement.
- Choose the optional creation of the desktop and quick launch icon.
- Clicking Install finishes the installation process. You can start using Hot Alarm Clock.
How to update
When Hot Alarm Clock was already installed and you're going to install the new version of it, install Hot Alarm Clock into the same folder, as described above in the How to install section.
Note: You needn't to uninstall the program before update.
You can backup your Hot Alarm Clock database before update. The backup copy will contain all necessary data, including the application's appearance and registration data.
August 19, 2015
Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)